"Beautiful Name" POD HD500x Patch by Axe Dr.
This is the exact Line 6 POD HD500x patch I used to record my guitar cover of "What A Beautiful Name" by Hillsong. I also use it live. Its a unique patch in the fact that it uses two very big reverbs. It helps if you have a secondary EXP pedal, but can be used with just the one.
You get two perfectly matched Amps, Cabs, and Mics.
I run my HD500x Stereo Direct Out to in-house PA system and a powered wedge monitor.
- It sounds best when using the HD500x's Direct/Studio Output Mode via the Stereo L/R XLR or 1/4" Outputs on the back.
- For at home practice sessions use the headphone jack with IEM's(In Ear Monitors) or Earbuds in a pinch. It helps if you have a secondary EXP pedal, but can be used with just the one.
- Works with Humbuckers or Single Coils
- 2 Amps, 2 Cabs, 2 Mics (Perfectly Matched)
- Dual Reverb (Toggle w/FS8)
- Dual Delay (1 Stereo, 1 Right)
- EXP Pedal 1 Controls Drive/Gain
- EXP Pedal 2 (Can Toggle Off)Controls Volume & Reverb Level
- Volume Pedal can be toggled on/off of signal chain with FS7
The Axe Dr.
Buyers will receive links to download their Digital products in the Thank You page of the Checkout, and also in an emailed link that will last for 30 days.